Different types of projects
As a student at IBG you have several options for doing individual, project oriented courses.
- The degree project is a longer project, most often performed towards the end of your studies, with clearly specified demands on its planning, realization and how it is accounted for.
- Literature project means a shorter project where you on an individual basis delve deep into the literature of a chosen subject and account for it in a written report.
- Research training gives the possibility to take part in the practical work and learn about research at a given work place.
- Project work finally is another chance for deeper studies within a certain field of biology at the same time as you learn more about working in a project format.
Here are some links to other sites that may be of interest. There are sites for degree projects and interships but also more general databases with projects and companies lists, scholarship info as well as PhD positions. Note that several other universities also have their own databases with project offers, PhD positions, etc.
- EIT Health at Uppsala University
- Scholarships at UU
- STUNS Life Science- members and partners
- Companies at Uppsala Science Park (company list at hitta.se)
- Companies at Uppsala Business Park (pdf list on this page - in Swedish)
- Green Innovation Park
- Thermo Fisher Scientific: Internships and Leadership Development Programs
- Careers at Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Cytiva Careers
- AstraZeneca Early Careers Page
- Nordic Life Science Database
- Research at Teknat, UU
- Research at Medfarm, UU
- SweCRIS project database
- UUCareerGate project search
- ÅF Student pages
Present PhD positions, open for application: