- Bachelor's student Sona Hakhverdyan wins first prize for best presentation at the Student conference in Science and Technology
- Master students Letian Bao and Carolin Vogel publish papers improving chromoproteins and small RNAs.
- New course in English: Conservation of Nature and Natural Resources
- Master student awarded first prize at E-LAB Joint Event in Poland
- The Master’s programme in Applied Biotechnology mentioned by French Biotechnology Company
Andries, Javier, Livia
At the Biology Education Centre we strive to provide education of the highest possible quality. We want to present best possible mix of courses in our students' interests and also considering the labour market the students will face after finishing their education.
Is it time to start planning for the degree project and the degree ceremony?
If you are an alumni of IBG we would like to keep in touch!
Photos from ceremonies
Here are the photos from bachelor and master ceremonies at IBG.
Visits to Biology Education Centre
We offer the opportunity for the Swedish equivalents of high schools or upper secondary schools to come and visit our campus and other events. We want give those who are interested in studying biology at the University to have a chance to see what they might expect. If you want information in English about this, please contact our students working with school visits.
We also accept visits by University delegations. More information.
Our programme students get systematic communication training through their studies. Every student get feedback on their reports, oral presentations and group work both from fellow students and a teacher. The feedback is collected in a special folder in the student portal for the student to to visualise the individual progress.